• To be the company's representative with all regulatory agencies including but not limited to the General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA).
• To ensure the company's balloon operations comply with GCAA standards and regulations.
• To ensure all operations, training, ground, security, quality and maintenance activities can be financed and carried out to the standard required by the Authority, and any additional requirements defined by the operator.
• To hire and fire when deemed necessary.
• To be responsible for managing the operations of the company including operational finances.
• To be responsible for the quality system including the frequency, format and structure of the internal management evaluation activities.
• To be responsible for describing the overall philosophies and principles of the organisation with regard to safety, referred to as safety policy.
• To be responsible for promoting and enforcing the safety and quality policy.
• To be responsible for defining managers' responsibilities and ensuring their department's compliance with GCAA Air Operator Certificate (AOC).
• To be responsible for maintaining personnel trained and competent to perform their tasks.
• To be responsible for identifying the aviation safety hazards entailed by the activities of the organisation, their evaluation and the management of associated risks, including taking actions to mitigate the risk and verify their effectiveness.
• Minimum 5 to 10 years working experience in Aviation.
• To have good managerial skills.
• Good english proficiency.
• Experience and certification in aviation safety and quality systems.
• Good Leadership skills.
• Any kind of experiance in the Hot Air Ballooning industry will be considered a plus to the applicant.
• Certified management qualification in the aviation industry.
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
Secondary School in Dubai>
Monthly Salary Range
Airlines / Aviation
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job