Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Implement, integrate, test and maintain system units.
• Design, implement and test any supporting databases.
• Develop online applications for desktops, tablets and mobiles.
• Obtain full understanding of business scope and context surrounding current tasks and activities.
• Heavy involvement in operational-level business and database transaction for maintaining, revising and performing business transactions when needed.
• Staying updated with departmental policies, guidelines, instructions relating to process engineering.
• Provide technical expertise in information technology applications (custom built or commercially available alternatives).
• Heavily involved in system operation supervision and maintenance.
• Maintain detailed and updated documentation of all development and design activities.
• Excellent development skills on all major version of .NET Framework and related IDEs.
• Deep understanding and full practice of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and techniques.
• Concrete knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and related programming tools.
• Well organized and focused on time management.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously while maintaining commitment to deadlines and deliverables.
• Excellent communication skills and fluent in English language
How to apply?
Please send the following 3 requirements:
• Your CV,
• Portfolio of previous projects using links
Disclaimer: Omanjobs.om is only a platform to bring jobseekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.
Monthly Salary Range
IT - Software Services
Bachelor of Science
Login to OmanJobs
Additional Information Required
Employer has requested some additional information along with your application for this job